|Symbol||A bolt of lightning|
|Region(s)||Ruins in Aison, Libaterra, Maar Sul, Remon and Yamato in the Third Age|
- "In the eye of the storm we bestow our strength to those who break the chains."
- —Stormborn motto from the Lament of the Stormborn
The Stormborn were a closed circle of sages of several races who lived in the city-state of Dar'Cenrath in the First Age. They worshipped the Sky, the Storm, the Sun and the Four Winds, knew Andain lore and were connected to dragons. Little has survived of Stormborn lore after the destruction of the city-state, mainly songs with complex symbolism such as the enigmatic Lament of the Stormborn and references to equally mysterious Eyes of the Storm. Before disappearing from history, the Stormborn managed to build many temples dedicated to the elements throughout the Land of the Living although all of these places of worship now lie in ruins millennia later.
Known ruins[edit | edit source]
Third Age[edit | edit source]
- Dar'Cenrath - Northeastern Remon
- Temple of Four Winds - Tronin Desert, Southern Libaterra
- Temple of the Sky - Falgorn, Southern Yamato
- Temple of the Sun - Khrima, Eastern Aison
- Temple of Storms - Eastern Maar Sul