- This is a list of common abbreviations used to describe features, groups, etc. across both platforms.
For a list of all definitions, see Help:Glossary.
- AF: AbuseFilter, an extension for taking automated actions upon certain edits or log actions.
- MW: MediaWiki, usually used when referring to System messages or pages
- RC: RecentChanges, a list of the latest actions performed in the wiki
- RV: Revert
- WA: WikiActivity
- CC: Community Central (sometimes means Community Council or Community Connect)
- CCC: Community Central Chat, now deprecated in favor of the Fandom Discord
- CCCrew: Community Central Crew, the moderation team for Community Central
- ConVol: Content Volunteer
- CTM: Content Team Member
- A member of Fandom staff assigned to a wide-range of wikis from Fandom/Gamepedia to help communities flesh out content and improve wiki visibility.
- /d: Discussions
- DPL: DynamicPageList
- /f: Community Feeds
- GDM: Global Discussions Moderator
- IVT: International Volunteering Team
- PI: Portable Infoboxes
- S:C: Special:Contact
- SOAP: Spam Obliteration and Prevention
- UCP: Unified Community Platform
- VolDev: Volunteer Developer
- WLB: Wikia Language Brigade
- WM: Wiki Managers
- DPL3: DynamicPageList3
- GP: Gamepedia
- GRASP: Gamepedia Rapid Anti-Spam Patrol
- WM: Gamepedia Wiki Managers
- A member of staff (as opposed to a community volunteer) assigned to a Gamepedia wiki.
- Abbreviations on Gamepedia Help Wiki
Retrieved from "https://tga.fandom.com/wiki/Help:Abbreviations"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.