|Type||Settlement (until 1016 AE)|
|Region||Central Maar Sul|
- "GONE? Tell me, how did you manage to lose an entire city? We're not talking about a set of keys here."
- "Well, there was some trouble on the way here. Bob died in a tragic caulk explosion and when the word got out, there was a bit of a to-do. Some of the lads were smoking, and one thing led to another, and to make a long story short, the city kind of burned to the ground."
- "The whole city. Burned to the ground. Not a thing left standing? Do you know who is responsible?"
- "Well, sir, the investigation is still ongoing, but we believe it was either an accidental fire or one done on purpose."
- —Andrei Pronin and a Scun
Gregor's Folly was a city located in Maar Sul but which technically had a Scun population. The city was named after a Scun explorer named Gregor who planned to sail Thisisa River running through the desert and raise a grand castle to live in. However, the castle sunk. The original site of the castle was still close to water and had arable land, though, so a city sprung up around the hole where Gregor's first castle used to be.
- Gregor's Joy
- Maar Sul Map (Distreyd Era)
- This was either an accidental fire or one done on purpose
- Tragic Caulk Explosion
|Settlements:||Caer Goddard · Calliver's Landing · Gregor's Folly · Gregor's Joy · Hellespont · Jardine · Maar Sul City · Matheson · Port Cedric · Port Dunross · Victoire|
|Other locations:||Kara Khitai · Temple of Storms|
|Regions and Geography:||Nobody Cares About This Here Peninsula · Thisisa River|