The Fellowship of Maar Sul is a group of people who gathered in Maar Sul City after the Second Battle of Maar Sul in 11 AOE. They began a long journey to the Silverbranch Tree to find a cure for the Blood Fever. During their journeys they witnessed the rise of the Crimson Coalition in Trinity Gask, stopped the plans of Drishnek in Alent, and helped the Akai Tora and the Forgotten take over Vulpengaard Keep in the Second Battle of Vulpengaard Keep. A Vulfsatz member named Gwydion infiltrated the group in Alent by murdering Mika Koskenkorva and assuming his identity.
- Alistair Wisteria, former head of SAVAGE-CO
- Briss Phoenixheart, Mystic Knight
- Despard Silverbranch (formerly known as Steve), chief of SAVAGE-SRT
- Grant, SAVAGE operative (dead)
- Gwydion (impersonating Mika Koskenkorva)
- Khasra III, King of Scundia
- Leon Alcibiates, Prince of Maar Sul
- Mika Koskenkorva, SAVAGE operative (dead)
- Reynard, SAVAGE operative (dead)
- The Guy Who The Gods Like To Pick On, Jr., SAVAGE operative (dead)
Interestingly Leon Alcibiates has been responsible for gathering a group for both the earlier Fellowship of Tes Pellaria and for this current Maar Sulais expedition.