A dictionary explains the meanings of words which are arranged in alphabetical order so that they can be found quickly. Below is a list of some of the more unusual or specialized terms used in tGAverse in various races' languages throughout the ages.
- used in Midwest Libaterra as another word for 'nowadays'.
- Cherry pies are horrible anymore.
- ar ilyë tier undulávë lumbulë
- an elvish phrase in Old Thracian which means 'and all paths are drowned deep in shadow', often used in a poetic manner to symbolize that there is no hope left.
- Balance, the
- a Sinlarine term referring to the shamanistic concept of a proper mix of Light and Shadow, or Life and Death, or Order and Chaos, to ensure the continued survival of all realms.
- Banishments, the
- a collective term referring to two powerful spells used to seal the demon lord Yurius to another plane of existence.
- built like a brick shithouse
- a Scunnish phrase which means that the person being addressed is seen as strong and well built (man), or as beautiful and curvaceous (woman).
- "I like her because she's smart, she's funny, and she's built like a brick shithouse."
- Cataclysm, the
- a worldwide catastrophe in the Third Age which made continents collide after the Great War.
- a term referring to a special type of intelligent undead brought to life from exposure to the Plague of Undeath.
- also known as 'Balls of Fire', a phenomenon of a male magic user's magic being unleashed during passionate sexual acts, which can lead to incinceration of their mate. See also: Tragic Cock Explosion.
- Explosion, the
- a worldwide catastrophe which destroyed and rearranged the continents of the world, ended the Second Age and began the Third Age at the end of the Arawn Losstarot war.
- a vulgar Scunnish form of expression, most often used as an expletive (Fack!) and as a descriptive word (fackin').
- Where the fack's the capital, ye stupid bastard?"
- a vulgar Scunnish term for homosexual people, mainly referring to men.
- "Don't be a dipshit, you can't stop being a feg."
- Four, the
- a collective term referring to the archdemon leaders of the four hordes which took over Yamato after the Cataclysm.
- a Yamatian and Ryuugumi term which means 'outsider', i.e. anyone not being of Yamato or Ryuugumi. Often used in a derogative manner.
- Ghost Paths, the
- a Sinlarine term for the Void, an in-between plane of reality which connects all realms together and which spirits of the dead and Sinlarine shamans use to travel through.
- a Sarquil term which means the Black Stone, referring to a magical monolith held in the highest tower of the royal palace of Vanna.
- melin tirië hendutya sílalë yá lalat
- an elvish phrase in Old Thracian which means 'I love to see your eyes shine when you laugh', a poetic way for an elf to confess their love to their beloved.
- an elvish term in Old Thracian for 'friend'.
- a vulgar Scunnish term for people of black skin color, used in a derogative manner. Tip for use: all asterisks in the word must be pronounced in succession with no pauses in between.
- "It's just not every day we see a King waltz in with a n*****, Your Majesty. We don't get many n***** in Scundia."
- a sirithai title for their military leader.
- Outside, the
- a kitsune term which refers to the world found outside their forest home of Kitsune Mori.
- Plague of Undeath, the
- a magical sickness first witnessed in the Third Age which turns people slain by it into undead.
- a prediction or a vision of potential future events, often by divine origin.
- a Sarquil name which means 'The People', referring to a mythical bear-like monster with the strength of ten warriors which protected and terrorized caravans as the spirit of the night in the Tronin Desert.
- a Yamatian title applied to the supreme commander of the Imperial military.
- sight crystal
- a magic gem used for long-range audiovisual communication, origin of the inferior communicator gems.
- a sirithai title for their spiritual leader, means 'speaker'.
- tragic caulk explosion
- a sudden explosion caused by caulk stuck up in a pipe. Not to be confused with Tragic Cock Explosion.
- tragic cock explosion
- a magical phenomenon in which the victim's penis explodes in a very graphic manner. Not to be confused with Tragic Caulk Explosion. See also: Ejactulatinoamanum.
- Umm ul-Banin
- a Sarquil epithet which means 'Mother of Many Sons', referring to an alleged Queen of Giant Scorpions in the Tronin Desert.