A dictionary explains the meanings of words which are arranged in alphabetical order so that they can be found quickly. Below is a list of some of the more unusual or specialized terms used in tGAverse in various races' languages throughout the ages.
- ar ilyë tier undulávë lumbulë
- an elvish phrase in Old Thracian which means 'and all paths are drowned deep in shadow', often used in a poetic manner to symbolize that there is no hope left.
- Balance, the
- a Sinlarine term referring to the shamanistic concept of a proper mix of Light and Shadow, or Life and Death, or Order and Chaos, to ensure the continued survival of all realms.
- a term referring to a special type of intelligent undead brought to life from exposure to the Plague of Undeath.
- a Yamatian and Ryuugumi term which means 'outsider', i.e. anyone not being of Yamato or Ryuugumi. Often used in a derogative manner.
- melin tirië hendutya sílalë yá lalat
- an elvish phrase in Old Thracian which means 'I love to see your eyes shine when you laugh', a poetic way for an elf to confess their love to their beloved.
- an elvish term in Old Thracian for 'friend'.
- a sirithai title for their military leader.
- Outside, the
- a kitsune term which refers to the world found outside their forest home of Kitsune Mori.
- Plague of Undeath, the
- a magical sickness first witnessed in the Third Age which turns people slain by it into undead.
- a prediction or a vision of potential future events, often by divine origin.
- a Yamatian title applied to the supreme commander of the Imperial military.
- a sirithai title for their spiritual leader, means 'speaker'.